Thursday 7 May 2009

I love my mum!


I have waken up to another busy day again.I have to go to the bank that takes my time to be in the queueu,I must attend my Turkish Reading Group meeting in the afternoon,I have to go for a shopping for my mum and must see her,I have to cook for me and for my husband.And I have to start packing for my trip to İstanbul next Wednesday.

Mum is 83 ,she has a carer but I am the only who take care of her and her carer too.And I must visit her daily since we moved her house from Ankara to Adana.I sometimes think that mum forgets about my own life that I need to have a space for myself.I love her so much if only she could realize I have also my own private life to be busy with!She has poor eyesight and she is getting more forgetful and confused. What makes me feel sad is she won't be better than what is now as the time goes by.We will celebrate Mothers' Day this Sunday and I want to make it special.I will see my lovely mother -in -law too.

2 comments: