Wednesday 12 May 2010

Wedding in Lithoro





When I saw my daughter coming to the place holding her future husband's arm,I thought I was dreaming or was it real?She was the most beautiful bride and couple I had ever seen.My baby grown up and was getting married and would live abroad.My son- in- law was a nice kind man and his family loved my daughter and were keen on her that was a relief for me.On the other hand,I was watching my husband and could see his trembling lips trying to keep his tears.I also tried for that and a big lump placed in my throat!
Turkish and Greek guests became so friendly soon that you could not say who was Greek or Turkish.As parents of bride's, we enjoyed everything and appreciated what they prepared for the wedding.We helped ourselves the cold and hot buffet which we found really delicious and we also liked the food brought from Grete.I realized again that we had so many in common.It was the best Turkish-Greek wedding. More important than this,I was sure they would be happy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment