Wednesday 18 April 2012

Two Elifs in the Family

We have a new member in the family who was born in Thesallonika  three months ago.Her parents named her Elif Evridiki.She is my youngest granddaugther who visited us last week.Eldest Elif,my mother-in -law is 94 years old. This picture values pretty much in the history of the family.Little Elif belongs to  the third generation .I never thought of I'd have a granddaughter who would have the same name with my mother-in -law when I got married.I hope,little Elif also leads a  a long,healthy life too.Life is full of surprises!

2 comments:

  1. allah nazardan saklasin, cok güzel fotograf. Benim de cok sevdigim babaannemin adi Elif`ti. Nur icinde yatsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very special picture. I think little Elif will want to hear about her great-grandmother very often as she grows up.

    ReplyDelete