Wednesday 18 April 2012

Good to have a crowded family.

It has become a tradition to  get together to help one another in the family whoever will have a visitors and want to taste local dishes  such as içli köfte,mantı,ekşili köfte that requiers difficult and tiring process.This time it was my turn to invite my in- laws to help me.We had tea and cake after the job done  which was a good treat,of course.Chatting about everything was a nice therapy for all.So that I did not fuss what to cook for my latest visitors as dishes were ready in the freezer and I had time to play with little sweety Elif and stroll about the city with my daughter freely and paid visits to the elderlies in my crowded family.That was a nice break in my daily routine .
Thanks to them  all very much.



3 comments:

  1. Ne hos bir manzara. Coktandir blogunuza bakmamis miyim? Böyle kadin dayanismalarina bayiliyorum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to deal with a hard job - share the work and at the same time you can enjoy company and have a good chat and catch up with all the news. those koftes look good, mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yorumunuz için teşekkür ederim Nesrin hanımcım,ben de sizi Faceboooktan takip ediyorum.Çok yaratıcı ve becerikli bir hanımsınız.
    Thanks to you too Beth.

    ReplyDelete