Monday 14 June 2010

SMILING AT NINETY!

My mother -in-law is always pozitive thinking elderly.I have never heard her saying something bad about something even bad.She expects to be much better and cook or run about in the house as she used to do years ago.She has been looked after very well and she loves to tell her memories and never gets tired.The only difficulty is if she does not remember a word she forgets the rest of the story. she has 8 children and 19 grandchildren and 10 great-granddaughters and great -grandsons.She has managed with life succesfuly.Don't you think so?I am sure her prayers are also for me .
I hope I visit you many more weekends Elif Anne.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely story about your mother-in-law. And yes, she is smiling at ninety years of age. She has an open heart and so much goodwill. I hope you can visit her many more times and that I can also visit her and hug her and laugh with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Necati Bey is the son of such a good tempered woman explains why I liked him the first time I met him in Bursa! Her forgetting the rest of the story each time she can't remember a word is very interesting! Do you smile, be sorry or what do you do when that crucial moment comes? I kiss from her hands and wish her good and healthy days! Ilhan

    ReplyDelete