Tuesday 31 January 2012

Elif ,Evridiki arrived on the 20th January.

That was a looong wait for me that I had to wait for her almost three more week more than she was due to come. Thank goodness,she is a healthy baby although her mum had difficulties in her pregnancy.She is wearing her cousin Eylül clothes in this picture.Elif is my third granddaughter.I wonder if I will be able to teach her how to crochet,knit and sew when she is old enough?I did my first crochet bunting for her hoping that she loves handcarft like her grannie.

WELCOME ELİF.YOU WILL BE CARESSED AND LOVED VERY MUCH ..!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world, tiny Elif Evridiki. You have come into a family full of love for you and you are such a pretty little baby. may your life always be blessed. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wishes aunty Beth.Kisses from me to you.
    Elif Evridiki.

    ReplyDelete