Sunday 30 May 2010

BETH ELLIOT








Beth and I have been friends for a long time.She is a special woman with an intellectual and creative mind.She has the ability of creating a story even from a word she hears.


I knew she was going to be a Regency Time novelist.


The Wild Card is her first book that Ienjoyed reading very much.In All Honour is her second book that you can not put it down easily when you read.Then came the third one.April& May.I have not read it yet but I am looking forward to reading it soon.She is having a Book Launch at the library in Reading-England.I am sure all her books will be sold out immediately.Congratulatings and good luck to you Beth Elliot.

1 comment:

  1. It's very special to see all my covers on your Blog, May. Thank you for featuring me and my stories. You'll be reading the third one soon - and then telling me your opinion of it.

    ReplyDelete